Monday, December 3, 2007

Week 10 #23 THE END

Well, what a journey it has been. Through thick and thin, power outages and server meltdowns, we have finished and survived to tell the tale.
There were moments that, even though I consider myself tech savvy (wink wink), gave me issues but overall it was a fun and easy experience. It was nice to be able to help colleagues if they needed it and to receive help in return.
I definitely learned about things that I had not used before, like Zoho. There were other applications and things that I did know about but had no reason to look at previously that I was able to learn about. Which, even though I still don't think that I will use them, was a neat experience.
It was really nice to see some HCPL staff members really get into this project and there were some great and insightful commentaries on blogs.

It was fun, glad it's done!

No comments: