Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 6 #13

So I have been really busy lately and not able to sit and do any of the training until right now.
del.icio.us oh I have heard of this so many times and honestly never been interested. Although, having now taken a bit of time to actually look at the site, I do see that it could definitely be useful in reference work. In particular, there is a page done by a reference librarian that could be very useful to be able to quickly access. She has a lot of interesting links to places for finding info. And it would be neat to have all of your favorite sites all in one place, but....
On the social side of things, I find myself not interested at all. It isn't the type of place where I really feel that I need to spend any time whatsoever. Also, I intensely dislike that people can track your movements through your tags. It is a form of stalking!!! Creepy.

No comments: