Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week 5 #10 again

I didn't have very much time when I last worked on this assignment, so I wanted to come back and work on it some more. I looked at the FDToys site and really was just not at all interested. It is neat that you can take your pictures and create magazines/movie posters and whatnot, but I don't really care much for uploading my photos and messing with them that way. Yahoo avatars is alright as well. That's all for now.
I will work on the next step when i get a chance.

10-11-07
Have now had a moment to do some work on this project again. I have created my Yahoo Avatar!!! It's cute. Yahoo definitely does not have as many options as the Meez page. But in a way that almost makes it easier. It was difficult to upload the image however, but I finally woke up a little and found the export button!

Yahoo! Avatars

No comments: