Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 4 #9

I went to some of my favorite news sites and added them to my reader. For the last assignment I had looked through Bloglines search tool to help me find sites to add to the reader, so I didn't do it again. However, I have been looking around the other search tools. I didn't like Feedster too much. It was a bit confusing to use and it was mostly on news feeds, which I had chosen the ones I wanted anyways. Topix was alright...I liked their Offbeat section and added that to my reader. I felt the same about Syndic8. It was alright and I did find a feed that I wanted to subscribe to. Technorati was fun. Alot of popular stuff, not as dust-dry! In general, I just went to some of my more favored sites and added their RSS feed...if they had one, to my reader. It was fairly simple. In short, I didn't like Feedster or Syndic8 very much. The others were alright.
I just don't know that I will ever use it.....we will have to wait and see.

No comments: